Your appointments are very important to the Byron Beauty Bar Team, and are reserved especially for you. We understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary; therefore, we respectfully request at least 48-hours notice for cancellations or changes.
Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services.
Our appointments are confirmed 48-hours in advance because we know how easy it is to forget an appointment. Since the services are reserved for you personally, a cancellation fee will apply.
- 'No Shows' will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount. Cancellations made with less than 5 hours notice are considered a ‘no show’.
- Less than 48-hours notice will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount.
- For groups bookings (3 or more), we require 2 weeks notice for cancellations. Less than 2 weeks notice will result in a charge equal to 100% of the reserved service amount.
- Deposits and prepayments are non-refundable.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required within seven (7) days of booking.
- Four (4) weeks prior to your wedding date, 100% of the service fee is required to be paid.
- All cancellations are required in writing.
- All deposits / payments are non-refundable.
- Notice within twelve (12) months of your wedding date, 25% of the wedding cost will be charged.
- Notice within six (6) months of your wedding date, 50% of the wedding cost will be charged.
- Notice within three (3) months of your wedding date, 75% of the wedding cost will be charged.
- Notice within one (1) month of your wedding date, 100% of the wedding cost will be charged.
In paying the booking deposit, these terms and conditions are binding upon the client.
Thank you for understanding.